Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Alpha 10.4: Unity 2019 and more Improvements and Bug Fixes
Posted on July 29th, 2019 05:58 AM EST
we just released Alpha 10.4, using Unity 2019. Please check the changelog below.
Thanks again for your appreciated feedback and bug reports!
Empyrion Dev Team
CHANGELOG: Alpha 10.4.0 (Build 2545)
- Allow to export Child properties to Config.ecf
- Exported "Prob" for resource deposits (= probability that a resource voxel drops sth)
- Network: better detecting if a player is trying to cheat with using low bandwith (not activated yet)
- Added console cmd 'structure' to manage structure internals
- Troop transports freeze above where they should land until reloading back into the save game
- Fixed thrusters in U2019
- When some blueprints are spawned they lose their device list & signals setup
- Aln faction structures no longer firing on players.
- When pasting a selection in creative, the axis slider is not aligned with the pasted selection
- SSG exception when exporting random scenario
- Cockpit 8 - single hit removes almost all of the cockpit
- texture view in SSG
- structures not getting DSL'ed on startup of a game (last fix was not working)
- U2019 Asteroids rendering issue
- Drones and TT set to player faction after DroneBase Capture
- dark stretching on 3D representation of planets close the poles