Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alpha 9.0 - Hotfix Releases - Part III
Posted on December 21st, 2018 04:15 AM EST
We just released another hotfix for Alpha 9.
Please continue to report bugs here: https://empyriononline.com/threads/...play-read-introduction-before-reporting.46805
Changelog: Alpha 9.0.3 (Build 2086)
- Added tooltip infos to give hints for the connected container concept
- Updated Talon POIs with new tribal deco: Thanks to Vermillion
- Color PDA description text to white by default for better readability.
- Public faction do not power per default any more, use property InitialPower in yaml.
- Updated PDA Robinson Protocol with Preview Pics
- Block CoreNPC will now always force "no fuel" and "no oxygen" consumption in structures where it is put
- RipperDog is now a bit smaller
- MoneyCard is set to volume = 0, mass = 0
- Fixed: Alien (Aln) Faction Turrets do not shoot at players in MP
- Fixed: SHIFT-Clicking items to pilot toolbar will make them get lost
- Fixed: AI and enemy turrets did not shoot at public vessels
- Fixed: When accessing a container with 'F' the left side Player Inventory dropdown list has the container as well
- Fixed: SSOR deposits does not work in MP anymore
- Fixed: Zirax ripper dog npc floats when the player approaches them.
- Fixed: Using ESC in the 4-Way Mode Screen (Survival, Freedom, Creative, Scenario) leads to un-escapable blank screen
- Fixed: Vessels in Creative mode were powered and hovering in air
- Fixed: Tribal Table1 and Table2 were not visible
- Fixed: Some colliders and other adjustments for TribalDeco
- Fixed: Invisible Deco
- Fixed: Aim-down sight aiming with Laser Pistol
- Fixed: Problem behind warning in logs "Player with id X faction inconsistency: ..."
- Fixed: Signals on DerelictShip
- Fixed: PDA exception