Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alpha 9.7: Unity 2018.3 - Back to RakNet
Posted on May 6th, 2019 06:17 AM EST
We just released a new update with Unity 2018.3 on the public branch. For this update, we switched the network protocol back to RakNet since UNET could not handle the network traffic on busy servers. We had to do some extensive internal refactoring to ensure that RakNet is working with Unity 2018.3.
Please let us know if you experience any problems.
Changelog: Alpha 9.7 (Build 2319)
- Switched network protocol back to RakNet
- Internal refactoring to make sure RakNet is compatible with Unity 2018.3
- Optimized RakNet protocol (now sending packages with different priorities)
- Updated EAH Tool: https://empyriononline.com/threads/tool-emp-admin-helper-eah-free-v1-45-x.5771/page-54#post-305591
- Fixed: Set Anti Grief distance only if RegenAfter is set for a POI
- Fixed: Several internal exceptions