Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alpha 9.6: Unity 2018.1
Posted on March 27th, 2019 05:36 AM EST
We are giving Unity 2018 another try. As mentioned the last time, the ideal outcome would be that you do not see any difference to the last public release version Alpha 9.5.0 (Build 2294) - except performance improvements :)
For bug reports, please visit: https://empyriononline.com/threads/...ort-template-requirements-known-issues.47082/
Emp Dev Team
CHANGELOG: Alpha 9.6.0 (Build 2302)
- Upgraded game engine to Unity 2018.1: in a first step, we have upgraded to Unity 2018.1 and if everything runs smoothly we will upgrade to Unity 2018.3 in a second step
- Re-added legacy cockpits to cockpit block group due to popular demand
- Updated Robinson Protocol and PDA missions (better timing, better explanations etc)
- Updated Localization.csv
- Fixed: Problem that sometimes in Coop player do not start in same wreckage POI. It could happen that player spawns in POI far away from crashsite (to fix this problem, we had to rename some BPs to make sure they do not have "Wreckage" as spawn name)
- Fixed: Choose planet window for multiplayer always showing default image.
- Fixed: Some Wreckage POIs are now buried 1m in ground
- Fixed: Culture-dependent floating point conversions
- Fixed: Mass / Volume of Open Cockpit 1
- Fixed: Sector map does not load
- Fixed: No POI was spawning on Ocean Planet
- Fixed: Problem that player could get stuck in a pile of corpses
- Fixed: Unable to start game due to input exceptions (invalid control config data)
- Fixed: Several internal exceptions
Alpha 10: Sneak Preview
Our small team continues to work hard on the upcoming major update Alpha 10. A highly requested feature will make it into Alpha 10. Can you guess what feature we are working on?