Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Experimental: Autumn Update V1.6 - II
Posted on September 14th, 2021 11:05 AM EST
We have some more changes & fixes done find all the details below!
As always please note:
Report bugs and issues right over here:
Fixed bugs for the Experimental branch can be found here:
Fixed Experimental version bugs can be found there:
For discussing the new and updated features, please head over to the Experimental Feedback forum: https://empyriononline.com/forums/experimental-features-discussion.35/
Previous notes from the first "Experimental: Autumn Update V1.6 1"
- Supporting now up to 3 symmetry planes active at the same time. Work flow:
Set each plane in the location you want them in 1 by 1 then activate them all at the same time after they have all been set 1 by 1.
- Added Info Horder traders (for selling satellite-hacked Reports) to all official trading stations (and some others)
- Added basic explanation about GIN, Explorer Token and Report Hacks to the 'Missions & Activities' section of the Empyriopedia
- Updated Planet Remnant (Story) to work as Polaris faction property w/o penalties for playthrough (please retest!)
- Reverted Pulse Rifle model (this will return in a future update)
- Decals get now removed if the control block gets removed/destroyed
- Fix for extra Minigun particle effect
- Possible fix for losing docked ships: docked ships get now also touched when the player is on the parent ship to avoid getting them wiped
- Decoration Knock Down : Deco with box collider not able to be knock down bug -> fixed
- Fix for placing blocks with blue line tool sometimes loses focus when dragging the line
- Coordinates overlap the weather and time info in HUD
- Quicksave not working
- Added Explorers Guild micro-missions
- Changed Rewards in the Explorers GIN Dialogue
- Updated p00.jpg LoadingScreenshot
- Reworked Merdar from Fixed Generation to Random Generation
- Fixed Reputation between Pirates and Colonists
- Fixed Station Services on the Galactic Trading Station