Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Posted on February 17th, 2021 04:59 AM EST
Here is the changelog for v1.4.2. Have fun and please report bugs and problems as usual - thanks a lot!
As always please note
Report bugs and issues for the public release right over here:
- ALL LANGUAGES: Please report ANY faulty dialogue (leading to CoQ when approaching/talking to an NPC for example) in the FORUMS WITH the Client log attached. Thx!
- Updated: Sigma Fulcrum (mission) station is now civilian and all NPC with a gun will now shoot at you (easier to identify the threats + accidentally shooting other NPC does not lead to the station turning against you anymore); Requires new savegame/manual POI refresh to be applied.
- Updated: Sigma Fulcrum (station) now has a GIN console. Being neutral ground there is now a way to turn in credibility seals at any time at the SF station; Requires new savegame/manual POI refresh to be applied.
- Updated: Main Localization.csv
- Changed: Sigma Fulcrum approach dialogue now points towards speaking to traders instead of barkeepers (only speaking to traders will advance the search for Yarod)
- Possible fix for ship drifting in space when powered off
- Vessels stop moving when close to POI's (which don't render) & the player toolbar becomes unresponsive until relogging
- Ambassador Hyzanis vessel did not spawn in asteroid field
- Issues of dialogues in GERMAN loca sometimes leading to a CoQ/Exception
- Thruster M (T2) only had 100 HP
- Issues in dialogues config and csv leading to exceptions
- TSO_Variant2 had alien spawns (now "same as base")
- Spice plant model no longer flattened after harvest (SpeedTree material issue).
- Upd: Removed Abyssal Small Science vessel from spawngroups for now.
- Items crafted in the survival constructor don't get stacked in the output cells
- LCD Projector shows a background even if no color set (while structure is powered)
- Token CustomIcon does not work anymore